Share this job:
Young Adult Community Clinical Coordinator – Remote Hybrid
Do you have a passion for working with young adults? Do you yearn in supporting at-risk populations in reaching their maximum potential? Then North Suffolk Mental Health Association (NSMHA) is looking for you! Come join our team as a Young Adult Community Clinical Coordinator! This Master’s level position provides community-based treatment to at-risk, underserved young adults enrolled in external community programming. Interventions are designed to be intensive and immediate to improve the young adult’s ability to function within their community. The candidate must be willing to work in community-based settings, off site travel at times is required. This position can accommodate at least 2 days remote work from home.
What you’ll do:
- Providing individual counseling to young adults needing support in overcoming mental health challenges.
- Phone and face-to-face coordination with collateral providers, state agencies, ESP/Mobile Crisis Intervention, and other individuals or entities that may impact the young adult’s treatment.
- Initiate referrals and facilitate linkages along the continuum of care.
- When needed, accompany the young adult to meetings about the young adult’s behavioral health treatment needs in community-based locations.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience: Experience in providing community based intervention services preferred.
- Skills: Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Must have valid Mass Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation in order to provide services in the community.
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities