Share this job:
Speech Language Pathologist – Early Childhood Program
NSMHA is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our Early Childhood team! The Speech Language Pathologist coordinates and provides early intervention services and treatment to child and child/family clients using team approach, in home, program or other community settings, which are identified as clients’ natural environments. Grow your own career and skills while being part of a passionate, caring team making a real difference in the community! This position is available as both full-time or FFS. Let us know in your cover letter what your preferred schedule is.
- Responsible for the assessment, and treatment of children/families between birth through three years of age who are in need of this specialized therapy.
- Offer expertise to clients and staff both in individual and group settings.
- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Administer and interpret client testing activities and prepare written reports.
- Provide direct child developmental and family support and home teaching services and when in role of Service
- Coordinator provide case management to clients in home program and community settings.
Education: A Master’s level graduate who holds a certificate of clinical competence (C.C.C.) granted by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association, and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Health Professions, or is in his/her clinical fellowship year prior to being granted a C.C.C. Expectation of program to be Certified Early Intervention Specialist (CEIS) within three years of hire.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience working with young children. Pediatric feeding experience/infant experience required.
Skills: Bilinguals encouraged to apply.
Benefits: NSMHA offers competitive and comprehensive benefit packages. please see our website for more information.