Share this job:
Senior Outreach Worker
North Suffolk is looking for a CSP Senior Outreach Worker to join our Community Support Program! The Community Support Program (CSP) provides intensive case management services to clients with psychiatric or substance abuse disorders who are considered to be at risk in the community. The services are designed to be highly flexible in supporting individuals who have difficulty accessing and sustaining involvement in needed services. These supportive services are directed towards adults and vary according to duration and intensity depending on the changing needs of the each individual.
This position is temporarily remote.
What you’ll do:
- Provide regular supervision to CSP Outreach Workers.
- Monitor weekly billing tickets of supervisees to ensure that standards are met for CSP services.
- Assign cases, in collaboration with CSP Program Manager and independently, to staff based on evaluation of case needs and staff capacity.
- Manage the internal CSP tracking tool to ensuring referral data is collected accurately.
- Provide CSP services to a caseload of 5 consumers to include all intensive case management activities providing within the CSP service.
- Works in conjunction with the CSP Program Manager for all clinical concerns.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in the mental health field including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc., from an accredited college or university required.
- Experience: Previous outreach experience with populations with mental illness and/or substance abuse required. Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other providers.
- Skills/Certifications: Training or supervisory experience preferred. Valid Mass drivers license required (off site travel is required)
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities