Share this job:
Case Manager – Residential Recovery Program
North Suffolk is looking for a Case Manager for our residential substance use program! The Case Manager provides case management services in a structured residential Substance Use Disorder setting, through education and life skills to help people transition in to sustainable recovery.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise and/or participate with residents, based on their needs in self-help skills, activities of daily living, socialization, leisure time and community integration.
- Assist the individual’s team to develop an IAP (Individualized Action Plan).
- Implement, teach, and assist individuals with IAP goals and objectives on a consistent basis.
- Document and maintain all individual residents’ records.
- Ensure proper administration and documentation of all medication.
- Interface and liaison with external providers and resources, i.e. Courts, DCF, Recovery Coaches, outpatient therapist and prescribers etc.
- Assist and approve weekly activity logs for each resident assigned.
- Work with treatment team to ensure cohesive daily communication.
- Assist residents with benefits.
- Assist and Support assigned residents on budgeting
- Support residents with compliance of the medication procedure policy.
- Participate in upkeep and maintenance of program.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High school degree or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience: One to two years experience providing direct care to individuals with substance use and/or co-occurring mental health disorders
- Life Experience: NSMHA values lived experience from individuals who are in recovery. Minimum two years of continuous recovery is required.
- Skills and Abilities: Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License required.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities