Share this job:
Residential Program Manager
As a Residential Program Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical and administrative aspects of a residential program, as well as the overall health and safety of the persons residing there. The Program Manager will oversee a nine, ten or eleven bed group home. You will help people in the areas of daily living skills, transportation, skill-building, money management, medication administration, risk mitigation and other areas based on the person centered treatment plan. Services are provided based on Recovery tenets and are aimed to promote overall health and well-being of persons served.
Expectations of the Role:
- Recruit, train, supervise, evaluate, and facilitate progressive discipline as needed for all staff in conjunction with the Residential Services Coordinator.
- Arrange staff schedules to meet the health and safety requirements, as well as the individual needs of the people.
- Supervise the development and implementation of Quality Indicators through the IAP process and Program Goals.
- Participate in the assessment of person referrals, admissions and discharges.
- Insure the program and person records are current, comprehensive and meet agency and funding source standards.
- Liaison with families/guardians, DMH, and other outside service providers.
- Supervises and participates in the housekeeping and maintenance of the house and vehicle.
- Participates in the development of the program budget, and monitors the program expenses.
- Supervises the management of person’s funds and possessions, within the guidelines of the IAP and agency.
- Monitor medications in accordance with MAP regulations.
- Teach NSMHA trainings to newly hired employees.
Full Time 40hrs Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
What you’ll need:
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
Experience: Four (4) years experience in human services and supervisory experience required. Previous experience with provision and/or management of psychiatric rehabilitation services preferred.
Skills: Must obtain Massachusetts MAP & CPR/First Aide certification within five (5) continuous months of hire (training provided). Valid Mass driver’s license required.
Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities