Share this job:
Clinical Residential Service Coordinator
As a Clinical Residential Service Coordinator you will be the Management Supervisor providing administrative and clinical oversight, guidance and supervision to the ICGLE/ IMGLE in the Adult Community Clinical Services. The Clinical Residential Service Coordinator, a licensed clinician, reports to the Director of Residential Services for Administrative supervision and to the Senior Director of ACCS for Clinical guidance. The Clinical Residential Service Coordinator leads the Residential Program Director and staff efforts in the engagement, assessment and treatment planning process for persons living in the ICGLE/ IMGLE.
We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position.
Expectations of the role:
- Engage people and partner with them to improve their health and wellness
- Assist people with psychiatric and substance use disorders to identify personal priorities, preferences, strengths, and interests
- Responsible for the approval and submission of all forms (ex. timesheets, agency agreements, policy sign-offs) and training of internal agency procedures for all supervisees.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to the clinical coordinators and clinical supervision of other staff
- Actively participates in the agency Quality Enhancement Processes, ensures use of QE information in the identification of issues, and development of solutions and plans in response to those issues.
- Function as a primary liaison with community resources
- Provide on-call responsibilities including on evenings and weekends in rotation with other clinical staff.
- Audit confidential charts and MAP and Rep-Payee documentation for completeness and for quality.
- Participate in regularly scheduled, ongoing utilization management review processes to insure that all people are receiving individualized, flexible services that meet their immediate rehabilitation and recovery needs.
- Assist with hiring staff in the ICGLE/ IMGLE.
- All other duties as assigned by the Clinical Residential Coordinator/ Director of Residential Services.
What you’ll need:
Education/Licensure: LPHA licensure required: LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC1, M.D., R.N., Registered Occupational Therapist or licensed Psychologist.
Experience: At least 6 years experience in the provision of clinical or rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and persistent mental health issues and substance use disorders preferred. At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
Skills: Must have a Driver’s license. Must be MAP certified with five months of hire. Must complete CPR/First Aid certification during orientation.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
• Paid Time Off – Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
• Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
• Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Access to Credit Union Banking
• Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Discounted Movie Tickets
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Internal Advancement Opportunities
A career with a cause
Since 1959, North Suffolk Mental Health Association, Inc. has provided community-based mental health services to individuals and families in East Boston, Boston, Chelsea, Revere and Winthrop. To better serve our community, NSMHA has developed a comprehensive and integrated community-based system of engagement, treatment, rehabilitation and support programs to promote the recovery of adults living with serious mental illness, addictions and co-occurring disorders. Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) is a comprehensive clinically focused service anchored by a multi-disciplinary team that provides services through an integrated team led by clinical staff. ACCS will provide clinical interventions and peer and family support to facilitate engagement, support functioning and maximize symptom stabilization and self-management of individuals diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness.