Share this job:
Quality Enhancement Specialist
North Suffolk is looking for a Quality Enhancement Specialist to join our team! The Quality Enhancement Specialist supports clients and staff in the Quality Management Department by providing comprehensive, spot, and any additional auditing processes as needed in coordination with licensing authorities, Licensing and Certification preparation processes.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate Licensing and Certification preparation processes in conjunction with the Director of Quality Management, Service Coordinators, and Program Managers.
- Be a member of the Positive Behavior Supports Leadership Team
- Coordinate and lead the comprehensive audit process with managers twice per year at each program
- Compile comprehensive audit action plans
- Maintain spreadsheets and documentation used to track comprehensive audit data throughout the agency, including follow up actions
- Oversee HCSIS documentation, including incident management and trend reporting; provide additional support in completing/finalizing items as requested
- Participate in performance indicator data review processes, including adverse events, and monthly QM meetings specific to the division
- Provide staff training as assigned, including, but not limited to, ISP processes, documentation training, incident reporting, HIPAA training, and Quality Enhancement Systems
- Create and manage ISP data collection process.
- Conduct annual satisfaction surveys
- Provide on-site support to managers and staff
- Attend trainings and participate in cross training/support of other areas in the QM department when needed.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience implementing Quality Improvement and Auditing Systems
- Skills/Other: Access to a vehicle in order to visit programs, conduct audits, and travel between sites. Knowledge of DDS, DMH, EI, and Outpatient, regulations, including Licensing, Survey and Certification processes preferred.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities