Share this job:
Quality Enhancement Specialist
NSMHA is look for a Quality Enhancement Specialist to supports clients and staff in our Quality Management Department. The Quality Enhancement specialist primary will support North Suffolk by providing comprehensive and spot auditing processes; as well as providing support for special projects as necessary. The Specialist’s will work with the QM team, as well as Program Managers, to coordinate with licensing authorities and support Licensin, and Certification preparation. Join the team and work within the context of Positive Behavior Supports.
Salary: Ranges from 40,000 to $45,000 depending on experience and education.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate Licensing and Certification preparation processes in conjunction with the Director of Quality Management, Service Coordinators, and Program Managers.
- Coordinate and lead the comprehensive audit process with managers twice per year at each program
- Compile comprehensive audit action plans
- Conduct routine spot audits
- Maintain tracking of comprehensive audit data throughout the agency, including follow up actions
- Oversee HCSIS documentation, including incident management and trend reporting; provide additional support in completing/finalizing items as requested
- Participate in performance indicator data review processes, including adverse events, and monthly QM meetings specific to the division
- Provide staff training as assigned, including, but not limited to, ISP processes, documentation training, incident reporting, HIPAA training, and Quality Enhancement Systems
- Send alerts for ISP due dates and track completion and submission of ISP paperwork to DDS
- Create and manage ISP data collection process
- Conduct annual satisfaction surveys
- Provide on-site support to managers and staff
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience implementing Quality Improvement and Auditing Systems.
- Skills: Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint) Knowledge of DDS regulations, including Licensing, Survey and Certification processes. Knowledge of HCSIS, including data entry. Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation required.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities