Share this job:
Program Manager – Latino CART
North Suffolk is looking for a Program Manager to join our new program, the Latino Community Action Response Team (Latino CART). The Latino CART provides clinical and case management support to uninsured/underinsured immigrant individuals and their families living in Chelsea, MA. As part of the team, the Latino CART Manager provides supervision support and delivers clinical inventions to this unique underserved population to further support their stability within the Chelsea community. Clinical interventions may include providing advocacy, outreach, assistance in connecting with basic needs, finding solutions to problematic behaviors, skill building and facilitating linkages with other community based and natural support systems.
This position is temporarily being conducted remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide team leadership, clinical and administrative supervision to the Latino CART Navigator.
- Develop and implement a person centered treatment plan that uses SMART goals that will outline the work of the Latino CART Team.
- Provide family intervention services to improve family dynamics among the client and their family members/natural supports as necessary.
- Assist qualifying Latino CART clients in navigating and connecting with community resources that will further support the person’s stability within their community. This includes connections with: Community food resources (SNAP, food banks), Housing resources (Boston Public Housing), Transportation (PT1, The RIDE), Legal services and/or others
What You’ll Need:
- Education/Experience: Master’s degree in the mental health field (including but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.)
- Skills: Bilingual Spanish required. Please indicate language skills on application for consideration. Must have valid Massachusetts drivers license.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Continual Professional Development encouraged!
- LICSW and/or LMHC supervisory hours available
- Education Reimbursement/Access to CEUs
- Weekly individual and group supervision and monthly full staff trainings provided
- Paid Time Off
- Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service)
- 12 Sick Days per year
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Access to Credit Union Banking