Share this job:
Assessment & Engagement Team Leader
North Suffolk is looking for an Outpatient Team Leader – Assessment & Engagement for our vibrant community health center! The Assessment & Engagement Team Leader is responsible for overseeing assessment and engagement services for our outpatient clinics and for providing assessments and individual therapy to clients. This is a 40 hour per week position with no weekend hours and no on-call requirement.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this position.
In this position you will:
- Manage a talented team of clinicians
- Provide essential supports to a diverse community
- Receive weekly individual supervision (towards licensure, if needed)
- Be a vital member of a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, recovery coaches, and administrators
- Have the opportunity to supervise student interns and/or clinicians, as licensure allows
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field required.
- Certifications: LICSW or LMHC preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing direct care to an outpatient population of children and/or adults with a variety of diagnoses and presentations. New graduates who have completed masters level internships are welcome to apply.
- Skills: Bilingual Spanish/English preferred. Please indicate language skills in application!
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A 12% salary differential for Spanish language capacity
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities