Share this job:
Adult Outpatient Clinician
NSMHA is looking for Outpatient Clinicians to work with our Adult Outpatient team in our East Boston and downtown Boston outpatient clinic. Outpatient Clinicians provide a broad range of clinical services for our clients, such as: formulating independent diagnosis and treatment, evaluation and crisis intervention, participation in treatment team, clinical, and staff meetings, and other clinical duties.
North Suffolk’s counseling centers provide individual, group and family therapy as well as psychiatric and medication services. We serve adults with emotional difficulties, family problems, psychiatric illness, struggles with addiction and other challenges to daily living. Services are varied across our four locations and are offered in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Khmer (Cambodian).
What you’ll need:
- Education/Skills: Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling required.
- Certifications/Skills: Valid independent clinical license (LICSW/LMHC) preferred.
- Experience: Bilingual/Bicultural/Culturally Competent (Spanish) preferred but not required. Please note language skills in application!
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities