Share this job:
Outpatient Clinical Manager – Child Team
North Suffolk is looking for a Clinical Manager to join our Child Outpatient team! The Clinical Manager is responsible for the overall management of clinical and administrative matters for the Child Outpatient team. This is a 40 hour per week position with no weekend hours. NSMHA treatment focuses on both individual and family, with sessions conducted in the clinic, school, home or community.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
In this position you will:
- Manage a talented team of clinicians
- Oversee the provision of child therapy services in our two outpatient clinics
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to Child Team clinicians
- Make recommendations for program development and improvement
- Receive individual supervision from the Director of Outpatient Services
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and administrators to provide essential supports to a diverse, vibrant community
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work required.
- Certifications: LICSW required
- Experience: At least three years’ experience providing high-quality direct care required. Two years’ experience providing clinical supervision preferred.
- Language skills: Spanish speaking applicants strongly encouraged to apply!
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A 12% salary differential for Spanish language capacity
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities