Share this job:
Latino CART Navigator
North Suffolk is looking for a Community Navigator to join our new program, the Latino Community Action Response Team (Latino CART). Latino CART provides clinical and case management support to uninsured/underinsured immigrant individuals and their families living in Chelsea, MA. In conjunction with the Latino CART Manager, the Latino CART Navigator provides intensive case management and therapeutic inventions to this unique underserved population to further support their stability within the Chelsea community. Case management and therapeutic inventions may include providing advocacy, outreach, assistance in connecting with basic needs, finding solutions to problematic behaviors, skill building and facilitating linkages with other community based and natural support systems.
This position is temporarily being conducted remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist qualifying Latino CART clients in navigating and connecting with community resources that will further support the person’s stability within their community. This includes connections with: Community food resources (SNAP, food banks), Housing resources (Boston Public Housing), Transportation (PT1, The RIDE), Legal services and/or others
- Support Latino CART clients in meeting SMART goals outlined in treatment plan.
- If indicated on treatment plan, support Latino CART Manager provide family intervention services to improve family dynamics among the client and their family members/natural supports
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a human service field from an accredited university and one year experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth OR
- Associate’s degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one year of experience working with the target population
- Skills: Bi-lingual Spanish required. Please indicate language skills on application for consideration. Must have valid Massachusetts drivers license.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Continual Professional Development encouraged!
- LICSW and/or LMHC supervisory hours available
- Education Reimbursement/Access to CEUs
- Weekly individual and group supervision and monthly full staff trainings provided
- Paid Time Off
- Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service)
- 12 Sick Days per year
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Access to Credit Union Banking