Share this job:
Intake Coordinator – Addiction/Substance Abuse Recovery Program
Do you believe in people? Want a career where you can make an true difference with your time? The Intake Coordinator works at a substance abuse/addiction recovery house and is an integral part of helping our residents take their next steps up. The Coordinator is responsible for accessing the required documentation necessary for new referrals and presenting to clinical team. In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating transition plans for all residents.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist the Program Coordinator in recruiting, training, supervising, and evaluating staff in conjunction.
- Assist with the staff schedules to meet the health and safety requirements as well as the individual needs of the residents.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Quality Indicators through the ISP/PSTP process and Program Goals.
- Coordinate referral process by accessing the necessary documentation to present to clinical team.
- Coordinate the process for new residents admitted to program to access insurance and food stamps through DTA.
- Maintenance of the program and individual records are current, comprehensive and meet agency and funding source standards.
- Liaison with families/guardians, and other outside service providers.
- Assists in the supervising of and participates in the housekeeping and maintenance of the house and vehicle.
- Coordinate aftercare or transition plan for all residents; housing, employment, treatment and court. Facilitate weekly transition and alumni group.
- Assists in supervising the management of individual’s funds and possessions within the guidelines of the ISP/PSTP and agency.
- Provides emergency on-call coverage including coverage of additional shifts when necessary.
What You’ll Need:
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: Two to four years’ experience in human services or substance abuse services. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Good oral and written skills required. Maintain confidentiality of all consumer information. The ability to maintain a pleasant and professional attitude with fellow employees.