Share this job:
Floating Program Manager
The Floating Program Manager is responsible for the clinical and administrative aspects of the assigned residential program. The Program Manager is fully integrated into the integrated team and provides supervision and guidance to the GLE staff’s efforts to provide direct care and treatment planning interventions. This position will float to different group living environments to manage the programs when there is a vacancy in the Program Manager position.
Expectations of the Role:
- Ensures that day to day operations of the assigned group home are grounded in the philosophy and techniques of psychiatric rehabilitation
- Recruit, train, supervise, evaluate, and facilitate progressive discipline as needed for all staff in conjunction with the Residential Services Coordinator.
- Arrange staff schedules to meet the health and safety requirements, as well as the individual needs of the people.
- Supervises the development and implementation of Quality Indicators through the IAP process and Program Goals.
- Participates in the assessment of person referrals, admissions and discharges.
- Insures the program and person records are current, comprehensive and meet agency and funding source standards.
- Liaison with families/guardians, DMH, and other outside service providers.
- Supervises and participates in the housekeeping and maintenance of the house and vehicle.
- Participates in the development of the program budget, and monitors the program expenses.
- Supervises the management of person’s funds and possessions, within the guidelines of the IAP and agency.
- Monitor medications in accordance with MAP regulations
- Teach NSMHA trainings to newly hired employees
What you’ll need:
Education: High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related filed highly preferred.
Experience: Two years of supervisory experience. Two year’s experience in Human Services, specifically experience with population that has developmental disorders and/or mental health, and supervisory experience required.
Skills: Must have Driver’s license. Must be MAP certified, CPR/first aide certified within five (5) continuous months of employment/date of hire (training provided).
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities