Share this job:
Floating Administrative Support
NSMHA is looking for a Floating Administrative Support to join our team! The Floating Administrative Support provides administrative support and efficient front desk operations for our clinics. In this role, you’ll be the professional and friendly face of North Suffolk that welcomes all clinic visitors and an important part of our Records & Receptions team. This position is on-site 40 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and check in all clinic visitors and clients. Collect all health insurance information, manage co-payments and cash collection, schedule and confirm appointments.
- Manage completion and collection of client intake information.
- Answer clinic calls and triage as appropriate.
- Assist with the maintenance of the client’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) including updating, scanning and collaborating with clinicians to make sure file is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the maintenance of the client’s billing & health insurance information, ensuring all info is up to date.
- Oversee general office upkeep and maintenance including, but not limited to, coordination of repairs to office machines, ordering & restocking supplies, and coordinating office assignments.
- Triage Emergency Services & Research department phone calls/clinic visitors.
- Provide coverage as needed to other North Suffolk clinic locations.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience: Previous office experience, preferably in a healthcare setting, and excellent computer skills required.
- Skills: Bilingual Spanish preferred. Please indicate language skills in application!
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities