Share this job:
Emergency Respite Program Manager
North Suffolk is looking for a Program Manager to join our Emergency Respite Program team! The Program Manager is the Administrator in charge of the Emergency Respite Program, which has both a site-based and mobile component. The Program Director, a licensed clinician, reports to the Director of Emergency Services and under his (her) supervision, leads the Emergency Respite Program’s efforts in the engagement, assessment and treatment planning process for persons on the team. The Program Director provides administrative leadership, supervision and direction for all team members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multi-disciplinary team designed to help divert hospital admissions.
- Oversee operations of site-based and mobile service.
- Engage people and partner with them to improve their health and wellness, achieve symptom stabilization and self-management, develop and/or restore skills impacted by mental illness and live a self-directed life.
- Assist in provision of skill-building interventions that help move a person on to the most independent setting or level of care.
- Utilize the principles of psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery, lead the Emergency Respite Program’s efforts to provide the following to persons served: Engagement, Assessment, Skill building, Medication Administration, etc.
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to the Nurse, Peer Specialists, and Clinical Coordinators and direct care staff.
What you’ll need:
- Education: LPHA licensure required: LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC1, M.D., R.N., Registered Occupational Therapist or licensed Psychologist.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in the provision of clinical or rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and persistent mental health issues and substance use disorders preferred. At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Skills/Other: Must have Driver’s license. Must be MAP certified, CPR/first aide certified within five (5) continuous months of employment/date of hire.
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities