Share this job:
Physical Therapist – Early Intervention
NSMHA is looking for Physical Therapists to join our Early Intervention Team! Harbor Area Early Childhood Services is a passionate team devoted to supporting children and families. Services are provided in home, program, or other community settings which have been identified as clients’ natural environments. The Physical Therapist is responsible for the assessment, and treatment of children between birth through three years of age who are in need of this specialized therapy. This position is available as both full-time or per diem. Let us know in your cover letter what your preferred schedule is.
What you’ll do:
- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Participate with/or supervises staff for assessments and interventions.
- Administer and interpret client assessment activities as needed.
- Function fully as part of an inter-disciplinary team and attend staff meetings/case conferences.
- Participate in service coordination activities as a team member.
- Prepare written reports as needed. Maintain all required DPH, agency and program required documentation and ensure all client file placement.
- Share knowledge and resources about pediatric therapy intervention.
- Provide consultation, training, and inservices to staff as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Masters degree in Physical Therapy required. Licensure by state of Massachusetts in Physical Therapy required.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience working with children from birth to three years of age.
- Skills: Either be or become Early Intervention certified with DPH. 12% differential for Spanish bilingual (please indicate language skills in application!)
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities