Share this job:
Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist
NSMHA is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our Early Childhood team! The Speech-Language Pathologist coordinates and provides early intervention services and treatment to children and child/family clients using a team approach in either a home, program or other community settings. Grow your career and skills while being part of a passionate & caring team making a real difference in the community! This position is available as both full-time or FFS. Let us know in your cover letter what your preferred schedule is.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the assessment and treatment of children/families between birth through three years of age who are in need of this specialized therapy.
- Offer expertise to clients and staff in both individual and group settings.
- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Administer and interpret client testing activities and prepare written reports.
- Provide direct child developmental and family support and home teaching services and when in role of Service Coordinator provide case management to clients in home program and community settings.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree required. Must hold a certificate of clinical competence (C.C.C.) granted by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association, and licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Health Professions, or is in his/her clinical fellowship year prior to being granted a C.C.C. Expectation of program to be Certified Early Intervention Specialist (CEIS) within three years of hire.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience working with young children. Pediatric feeding experience/infant experience required.
- Skills: Bilingual Spanish highly preferred. Access to reliable transportation required in order to attend appointments off-site.
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
• Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Access to Credit Union Banking
• Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
• All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Discounted Movie Tickets
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Internal Advancement Opportunities