Share this job:
Early Childhood Physical Therapist
Join our Early Childhood Intervention program and grow your career as a Physical Therapist! As the Physical Therapist, you would be responsible for the assessment and treatment of children between birth through three years of age who are in need of this specialized therapy.
- Provide clinical assessments, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children using individual and group techniques.
- Participate with/or supervises staff for assessments and interventions.
- Administer and interpret client testing activities as needed.
- Function fully as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
- Attend staff meetings and case conferences.
- Participate in service coordination activities.
- Prepare written reports as needed. Maintain all required DPH, agency and program required documentation and ensure all client file placement.
- Share knowledge and resources about medication involved pediatric therapy intervention.
- Provide consultation, training, and in services to staff as needed.
- Maintain all equipment used in therapy.
Education: A Master’s level Physical Therapy graduate. Licensed by the Commonwealth of Mass. Division of registration. Either be or to become Early Intervention certified with DPH.
Skills: Minimum of 2 years experience working with young children.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com