Share this job:
Psychologist – DS Clinical – Per Diem
North Suffolk is looking for a per diem Psychologist to join our Developmental Services Clinical Team! The DS Clinical Psychologist provides a broad range of clinical services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Rate: $150 per evaluation
What you’ll do:
- Provide clinical evaluations/Clinical Team Reports (CTR) during the competency evaluation process.
- Provide evaluation and treatment outreach as needed using individual, group and family modalities.
- Formulate psychosocial diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide clinical supervision to interns within the team as current credential allows.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary treatment team, clinical, and staff meetings.
- Complete all necessary prior approval forms & consumer related documentation.
- Maintain contact with other care providers within the service system and other agencies.
- Participate in treatment team planning, program development and Peer Review Committee.
- Psychological testing as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Doctoral degree and MA licensure as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Experience: Prior experience working with DS consumers in an outpatient setting.
- Schedule: Per Diem. Full or Part Time hours available for the right candidate.