Share this job:
Drug Diversion Coordinator
NSMHA is looking for a Drug Diversion Coordinator to join our team! The Drug Diversion Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Suffolk County DA Drug Diversion Contract. This position will be the liaison to the Suffolk County DA’s office to coordinate treatment plan and recovery coach assignment and support the DA’s office on training projects to enhance the knowledge of Substance Use Disorder. This person will provide services that support entry into the recovery community and provide recovery support services to strengthen and enhance any clinical treatment services a person has or is receiving.
What you’ll do:
- Liaison to referent agency, Suffolk County DA’s Office, coordinate intakes and assign coaches.
- Coordinate with the Rapid Access Team with organizing, scheduling and conducting brief interventions to engage referrals presenting for treatment
- Implement, teach and assist/or coach persons served with their individual action plan or recoverees who have developed their own wellness plan to review their goals and objectives on a consistent basis.
- Liaison with families/guardians and interface with all collateral contacts working with the persons served or recoverees coached.
- Ensures the program and individual records are current, comprehensive and meet agency and funding source standards.
- Facilitate groups and develop and enhance peer driven educational services
- Work with Addiction Division Management to design and implement necessary trainings for other NSMHA programs.
- Completes all necessary weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide on-call coverage.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor’s degree in a field other than behavioral sciences with work experience with adults diagnosed with substance use and or dependency OR Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience: Experience and knowledge regarding the addiction treatment service system, recovery coaching, judicial system and other related human services.
- Skills: Certified Addictions Recovery Coach (CARC) preferred. Valid Mass driver’s license required.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities