Share this job:
Data Entry Specialist
NSMHA is looking for a part time Data Entry specialist in our Quality Management Department. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is diligent and detail orientated that is looking for part time work and exposure to health care. The Data Entry Specialist provides various administrative support services to all staff in the Compliance, Quality and Medical Records Departments. This position is responsible for all aspects of Agency data entry and reporting.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 9am-2pm, 25 hours per week
What you’ll do:
- Support the data collection & entry for a variety of Agency data and maintain electronic records and reports.
- Disseminate various monthly reports to managers, including but not limited to incidents, hospitalizations, audits, and clinical reviews.
- Support the Human Rights Coordinator with incident reports and compliance management.
- Support the annual satisfaction survey process from entering data to reporting.
- Scan and file paperwork as needed,
- Maintenance and taking of meeting minutes.
- Schedule Clinical Reviews.
- Support the Medical Records Department with processing medical record requests and the organization and off-site storage of client medical records as appropriate.
- Support the Assistant Director with disseminating outcomes reports and data to the Ambulatory Departments.
- Participate in program audits.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED completion required.
- Experience: Previous office experience required.
- Skills: Knowledge of Windows applications required (Word, Excel, Access). Familiarity with electronic health records. Knowledge of HIPAA, State and Federal Privacy and Security Laws. High organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to work and communicate effectively with people.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities