Share this job:
Data Entry Specialist
North Suffolk is looking for a part time Data Entry Specialist to join our team! This position supports the Compliance and Quality Management department and provides various administrative support services to all staff in the Compliance, Quality and Medical Records Departments. This position is responsible for all aspects of Agency data entry and reporting..
What you’ll do:
- Support the data collection and entry for a variety of Agency data and maintains electronic records and reports.
- Disseminate various monthly reports to managers, including but not limited to incidents, hospitalizations, audits, and clinical reviews.
- Support the Human Rights Coordinator with incident reports and compliance management.
- Support the annual satisfaction survey process.
- Scan, file and manage department paperwork as needed as well as the typing of meeting minutes.
- Schedule Clinical Reviews.
- Support the Medical Records Department with processing medical record requests and the organization and off-site storage of client medical records as appropriate.
- Supports the Quality Management Department with disseminating outcomes reports and data to the Ambulatory Departments.
- Participate in program audits.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED completion required.
- Experience: Previous office experience required.
- Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required (Word, Excel, Access). Familiarity with electronic health records and HIPAA/State & Federal Privacy/Security laws a plus.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities