Share this job:
Program Manager – CSP
North Suffolk is looking for a Program Manager to join our Community Support Program! The Community Support Program (CSP) provides intensive case management services to clients with psychiatric or substance abuse disorders who are considered to be at risk in the community. The services are designed to be highly flexible in supporting individuals who have difficulty accessing and sustaining involvement in needed services. These supportive services are directed towards adults and vary according to duration and intensity depending on the changing needs of the each individual.
This position is temporarily remote.
What you’ll do:
- Provide team leadership as well as clinical and administrative supervision of CSP Outreach Workers.
- Monitor weekly billing tickets to ensure that standards are met for CSP services.
- Assign cases to staff based on evaluation of case needs and staff capacity.
- Provide on-call pager services as required.
What you’ll need:
- Education: LICSW or LMHC required.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience working with populations with mental illness and/or substance abuse required. Must have supervisory experience.
- Skills: High level of clinical judgment.
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities