Share this job:
Program Director – CSA
North Suffolk is looking for a Community Service Agency Director to join our team! The CSA Director ensures that Intensive Care Coordinators and Family Partners facilitate care planning and coordination of services for eligible MassHealth children and youth and their families utilizing the Wraparound model. This position is responsible for the overall clinical, training and administrative aspects of the program consistent with applicable state, local and federal contracts, regulations and guidelines in collaboration with the Director of Community Based Services.
What you’ll do:
- Provide vision, leadership, supervision, training and evaluation of all program staff , and direct 1-1 supervision of the Senior Care Coordinators and Senior Family Partners and implementation of the CSA program.
- Chair the CSA Systems of Care Committee (SOCC).
- Develop the SOCC membership across the spectrum of community providers and resources within the DCF Harbor catchment area.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and trainings to support the delivery of high fidelity wraparound best practice model that embraces a Systems of Care philosophy and meet contractual and Performance Specifications obligations.
- Ensure that staff implement and consistently adhere to the ten principles of the Wraparound model in all CSA work.
- Promote and provide culturally competent care.
- Conduct hiring and training of staff as well as performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions of program staff.
- Provide back-up 24/7 emergency on-call beeper coverage.
- Liaison with state agencies and community based organizations.
- Prepare for and participate in scheduled Technical Assistance and other Managed Care Entity meetings.
- Participate in the marketing of CSA activities across the DCF Harbor catchment area.
- Develop and implement training protocols for program staff consistent with CSA Performance Specifications.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in a relevant field required.
- Certifications/Skills: Must be independently licensed (LMHC/LICSW). Three (3) years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience providing behavioral health services to youth and families. Experience managing a home-based or Wraparound program is preferred. CANS certification is required 3 months after hire.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities