Share this job:
Community Mental Health Clinician
We are currently offering a $6,000 sign on bonus for this position.
NSMHA is looking for a full time Clinical Care Coordinator, otherwise known as our Community Mental Health Clinician, for our new Community Mental Health Clinic (CMHC) project in our Freedom Trail Clinic located in downtown Boston. The CMHC Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for supporting the administration of the CMHC grant and providing clinical and case management services to grant-enrolled clients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide direct outpatient services, incorporating evidence-based, trauma-informed approaches
- Screen individuals seeking outpatient or diversionary services
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments for outpatient clients and families
- Provide case management services to identified clients, including collateral coordination and connection with additional services
- Provide crisis intervention and on-call coverage in the clinic as needed
- Receive weekly individual supervision (towards licensure, if needed)
- Be a vital member of a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, recovery coaches, and administrators
What you’ll need:
- Ability to be organized in scheduling and time management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and written)
- Commitment to equity, anti-racism, and the improvement of health-related social needs.
- Education/Skills: Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling required. Valid independent clinical license (LICSW/LMHC) preferred
- Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience providing community-based direct care to an outpatient population of adults with a variety of diagnoses and presentations
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Generous paid time off including sick time and 11 paid holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets and other employee perks available