Share this job:
Clinician – In Home Therapy
NSHMA is looking for a Clinician to join the In-Home Therapy team! Are you looking for a job where you can make a true difference in the lives of children and their families while growing your own skills and career? Join the team as a clinician and grow your career and skills. The Child and Family In-Home Therapy Clinician provides intensive family therapy by working with a child and family to treat the child’s challenging behaviors, mental health needs, and to help the family with supporting and caring for the child. Interventions are designed to enhance and improve the family’s capacity to improve the youth’s functioning in the home and community and may prevent the need for the youth’s admission to an inpatient hospital, psychiatric residential treatment facility or other treatment setting.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and utilize community resources to help develop and maintain natural supports for the youth and parent/caregiver(s).
- Review and develop risk management plans and implement focused interventions and behavioral techniques.
- Complete written comprehensive home-based, psychosocial behavioral health assessment in the youth’s home or community.
- Monitor progress and attainment of treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Work with the entire family to implement focused interventions and behavioral techniques in order to enhance problem-solving, limit-setting, risk management/safety planning, communication, build skills to strengthen the family, advance therapeutic goals, or improve ineffective patterns of interaction.
What you’ll need:
- Experience: Experience in providing home and community based intervention services preferred.
- Education: Master’s degree in a relevant field required (Family Therapy, psychology, social work or similar mental health field preferred). LCSW, LICSW, LMHC preferred.
- Skills: Must have or be able to acquire Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) certification. Must have valid Mass Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation in order to provide services in the community.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Pet Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities/Opportunities to earn CEUs