Share this job:
Psychologist – DS Clinical
North Suffolk is looking for a Psychologist to join our Developmental Services Clinical Team! The DS Clinical Psychologist provides a broad range of clinical services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
This position is 20 to 40 hours per week depending on the right candidate. Please indicate hours per week interest in application.
What you’ll do:
- Provide clinical evaluations/Clinical Team Reports (CTR) during the competency evaluation process.
- Provide evaluation and treatment outreach as needed using individual, group and family modalities.
- Formulate psychosocial diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide clinical supervision to interns within the team as current credential allows.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary treatment team, clinical, and staff meetings.
- Complete all necessary prior approval forms & consumer related documentation.
- Maintain contact with other care providers within the service system and other agencies.
- Participate in treatment team planning, program development and Peer Review Committee.
- Psychological testing as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Doctoral degree and MA licensure as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Experience: Prior experience working with DS consumers in an outpatient setting.
- Schedule: 20 – 40 hours per week. Please indicate preference in application
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities