Share this job:
Mental Health Clinical Coordinator ($5K Sign on bonus)
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position.
We are seeking full time Clinical Coordinator for our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program. As the Clinical Coordinator, you will lead a team and provide care management for the person engaged in services. The Clinical Coordinator will use interventions to provide person-centered assessments, service planning, and coordination of care.
The ACCS Program uses clinical and evidence based practices to uncover motivation while working with people to establish meaningful treatment plans and cultivate recovery. Each individual in the program is assigned a primary clinician and works with an integrated team composed of licensed clinicians, peer/recovery specialists and others to meet their individual needs. This position requires excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills and the ability to work independently in the community. Extensive training is provided and ongoing training is available and encouraged.
The Clinical Coordinator provides community-based support to people with psychiatric and substance abuse disorders living in a residential home or an individual living arrangement. The Clinical Coordinator will meet with clients frequently and assure all clinical needs are assessed and coordinated across the system.
Expectations of the role:
- Provides team leadership, clinical supervision and guidance to direct care staff.
- Collaborating with outpatient clinic providers and BH CP.
- Identifying the skills a client needs to live independently (cooking, paying bills, cleaning).
- Setting life goals in school, work, health, and relationships.
- Teaching strategies for symptom management.
- Engaging with family to assist them in supporting the client as they develop those skills.
- Organize and lead individual and group social activities that structure each persons time, increase social experiences, and provide opportunities to practice social skills.
What you’ll need:
- Education/Licensure: LPHA designation that is recognized under Massachusetts law is required.
- Experience: Previous experience in the provision of clinical or rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and persistent mental health issues and/or substance use disorders preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- Skills: Must have a valid driver’s license. Must be MAP certified and CPR/1st aide certified within the first three months of hire (training provided)
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off – Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities