Share this job:
Care Navigator – CCBHC
NSMHA is looking for a Care Navigator to join our new CCBHC division! The Care Navigator educates and supports individuals during intake with accessing community resources, assists with intake documentation and requirements, and provides engagement outreach. The Care Navigator is a liaison with family, care providers, natural supports and recovery coaches.
Spanish Bilingual preferred. Please note language skills in application.
What you’ll do:
- Help clients access North Suffolk’s mental health and addiction services
- Provide much needed support to a diverse and vibrant community
- Work with referring providers and community partners to coordinate client care
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and administrators
What you’ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, Psychology, Expressive Therapies, or related field of study.
- Language: fluency in Spanish required. Please note language skills in application!
- Experience: Internship or employment experience in a multidisciplinary treatment setting
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities