Share this job:
Child Outpatient Clinician (Bilingual)
We are offering a $6,000 sign on bonus for this position.
NSMHA is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Outpatient Clinician to join our Child Outpatient Team! Outpatient Clinicians provide a broad range of clinical services for our clients, such as: formulating independent diagnosis and treatment, evaluation and crisis intervention, participation in treatment team, clinical, and staff meetings, and other clinical duties.
North Suffolk’s counseling centers provide individual, group and family therapy as well as psychiatric and medication services. We serve adults with emotional difficulties, family problems, psychiatric illness, struggles with addiction and other challenges to daily living. Services are varied across our four locations and are offered in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Khmer (Cambodian).
What you’ll need:
- Education/Skills: Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling required.
- Certifications/Skills: Valid independent clinical license (LICSW/LMHC) preferred.
- Experience: Bilingual/Bicultural/Culturally Competent (Spanish) required. Please note language skills in application!
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities