Share this job:
NSMHA is looking for a part time Billing Assistant to join our Contracts team! The Contracts Billing Assistant is responsible for assisting in the preparation and submission of contract bill and monthly closing per scheduled deadlines, under the supervision of the Contracts Manager.
This position is 20 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Record and enter billing and payment data.
- Work with the Contracts Manager to meet all billing deadlines.
- Assign client numbers for Meridian House and NIMSA.
- Record and enter into the Virtual Gateway System client data necessary for NIMSA clients .
- Assist in the annual agency audit as necessary.
- Assist in other accounting activities as directed.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience: Two (2) years experience in a business/office setting
- Skills: High proficiency with Excel and numbers/calculations required
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits:
• Two Weeks’ Vacation per year (Three Weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
• Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
• Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Access to Credit Union Banking
• Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
• All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Discounted Movie Tickets
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Internal Advancement Opportunities