Share this job:
Nurse Care Manager – Clinical Team Leader
North Suffolk is looking for a Clinical Nurse Team Leader to join our Behavioral Health Community Partner team!
The Behavioral Health Community Partners Program is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful role in pioneering state-wide efforts to improve health outcomes for MassHealth members. This is a unique chance to grow your own clinical skills and career as you help a new program develop. As a manager, you would bring a balance of direct care with members as well as program evaluation, mentoring and training staff, and quality and risk management. Part of your role will include collaborating with neighboring health centers and forming lasting relationships with insurance companies/healthcare providers. Join a dedicated, diverse team, which consists of BA level Care Coordinators, Nurses, and Social Workers. Our goal is to take an “all in” team approach to caring for folks in our communities that could use extra support in integrating medical and behavioral health care, as well as problem solving social issues in order to help folks access treatment and wellness options they may not have known existed. We are looking for someone with great clinical judgment, sound management skills, experience working in the Greater Boston community, energy and enthusiasm for helping, creativity, and an engaging personality. This is a management position requiring licensure as an RN as well as supervisory experience. Position currently is able to offer remote work flexibility with time in the office and working remotely according to program needs. Are you our next Clinical Nurse Team Lead?
- Education: Registered Nurse with current Massachusetts license to practice required. Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Experience/Skills: Experience working with people with serious mental illness and substance use disorders. Prior supervisory experience. Embraces person-centered planning philosophy and motivational interviewing.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities