Share this job:
Care Coordinator – BHCP
Are you passionate about mental health advocacy? Our BH CP program has openings for a Care Coordinators and Bilingual Care Coordinators to support the health, safety and quality of life of clients through advocacy, teaching, and service planning. In this role, you will provide person-centered and recovery oriented care management and coordination. Care management may include, but not be limited to:
- outreach and engagement
- assisting Enrollees to identify goals and to develop an individual care plan
- completing comprehensive assessments
- facilitating Care Teams
- coordinating communication among Enrollees, their healthcare and other providers, involved state agencies and others
- supporting Enrollees to access and utilize resources to improve and maintain their health and quality of life.
This position will be Monday-Friday during daytime hours with some remote work/remote work flexibility. The projected salary range for this position is 42K – 50K depending on experience.
Sign-on bonus available.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelors in related field, focus in psychology highly preferred.
- Skills: Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle required. Bilingualism preferred. Please indicate language capability in application.
- Experience: 1-2 years of human service experience with similar population preferred.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities