Share this job:
BHCP Bilingual Care Coordinator
Are you passionate about mental health advocacy? Our BH CP program has an opening for a Bilingual Care Coordinator (Khmer & Vietnamese) to support the health, safety and quality of life of clients through advocacy, teaching, and service planning. In this role, you will provide person-centered and recovery oriented care management and coordination. Care management may include but not be limited to outreach and engagement, assisting Enrollees to identify goals and to develop an individual care plan, completing comprehensive assessments, facilitating Care Teams, and coordinating communication among Enrollees, their healthcare and other providers, involved state agencies and others, and supporting Enrollees to access and utilize resources to improve and maintain their health and quality of life.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelors in related field, focus in psychology highly preferred.
- Skills: Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle required. Bilingual Khmer or Vietnamese required.
- Experience: 1-2 years of human service experience with similar population preferred.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities