Share this job:
Behavioral Health Clinical Team Leader
The Behavioral Health Community Partners Program is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful role in pioneering state-wide efforts to improve health outcomes for MassHealth members. This is a unique chance to grow your own clinical skills and career as you help a new program develop. As a manager, you would bring a balance of direct care with members as well as program evaluation, mentoring and training staff, and quality and risk management. Part of your role will include collaborating with neighboring health centers and forming lasting relationships with insurance companies/healthcare providers. Join a dedicated, diverse team, which consists of BA level Care Coordinators, Nurses, and Social Workers. Our goal is to take an “all in” team approach to caring for folks in our communities that could use extra support in managing medical and behavioral health issues, as well as problem solving social issues in order to help members access treatment and wellness options they may not have known existed. We are looking for someone with great clinical judgment, sound management skills, experience working in the Greater Boston community, energy and enthusiasm for helping, creativity, and an engaging personality. This is a management position requiring licensure in social work or mental health counseling as well as supervisory experience. Are you our next Team Leader?
What We Are Looking For:
- Master level degree in social work, counseling psychology or a related field, with appropriate independent licensure (LICSW or LMHC).
- Experience working with people with serious mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Embraces person-centered planning philosophy and motivational interviewing.
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle are required in order to attend required trainings, meetings and/or fulfill other responsibilities of this role.