Share this job:
Behavioral Health Care Coordinator-Spanish Bilingual
Are you passionate about mental health advocacy? Our BH CP program has an opening for a Care Coordinator to support the health, safety and quality of life of clients through advocacy, teaching, and service planning. In this role, you will provide person-centered and recovery oriented care management and coordination. Care management may include but not be limited to outreach and engagement, assisting Enrollees to identify goals and to develop an individual care plan, completing comprehensive assessments, facilitating Care Teams, and coordinating communication among Enrollees, their healthcare and other providers, involved state agencies and others, and supporting Enrollees to access and utilize resources to improve and maintain their health and quality of life.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct outreach and engagement activities to encourage enrollment.
- Function as the primary care coordinator for assigned Enrollees including conducting face-to-face, telephonic and electronic outreach with Enrollees and maintaining ongoing communication.
- Complete comprehensive Assessments, Person-Centered Care Plans and updates as required by program protocols and policies in conjunction with Enrollees, their Care Teams and other BH CP team members
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among all Enrollees’ health providers, behavioral health care providers, family and community resources.
- Support and empower Enrollees to actively engage in medical, behavioral health, social services, wellness activities and other resources to promote their health and well being
- Establish and maintain relationships with Enrollee and collaterals, providing contact and support.
- Coordinates with the BH CP team to ensure that all aspects of the BH CP services are approved, provided and reviewed as needed and in accordance with program protocols and policies
- Organize and facilitate Care Team meetings
- Assist Enrollees with navigating through all systems of care, provide referrals to appropriate services and supports, coach and assist Enrollees to attain health and wellness goals
- Actively participates in discharge planning for Enrollees leaving an inpatient unit
- Assist and facilitate Enrollees obtaining and maintaining decent and affordable housing, insurance, social security, and other entitlement benefits
- Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply! We offer a 12% language differential pay! Please note language skills on your resume.
What You Need:
- Education:Bachelors in related field, focus in psychology highly preferred.
- Skills: Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle required. Bilingual Spanish required.
- Experience: 1-2 years of human service experience with similar population preferred.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities