Share this job:
Assistant Program Director – ACCS
The Assistant Program Director assists the Integrated Team Program Director in the administrative and clinical leadership of the team. This person is a licensed clinician and reports to the Program Director and under his (her) supervision, helps lead the Integrated Team’s efforts in the engagement, assessment and treatment planning process for persons on the team. The Assistant Program Director also provides clinical supervision and direction for team members.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position.
Expectations of the Role:
- Engage people and partner with them to improve their health and wellness
- Assists the Program Director in the hiring process for team staff.
- ensure that all team staff are clinically and administratively supervised per Agency standards.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to the clinical coordinators and clinical supervision of other staff
- Contributes to North Suffolk and DMH Risk Reviews.
- Participates in the approval and submission of all forms and training of Agency procedures for all supervisees.
- Function as a primary liaison with community resources
- Responsible for leading the team’s development, implementation and monitoring of each person’s treatment plan
- Audit confidential charts and MAP and Rep-Payee documentation for completeness and for quality.
- Participate in regularly scheduled, ongoing utilization management review processes to insure that all people are receiving individualized, flexible services that meet their immediate rehabilitation and recovery needs
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership in the need to have documentation meet the standards of Medicaid Rehab Option.
What you’ll need:
Education: LPHA licensure required: LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC1, M.D., R.N., Registered Occupational Therapist or licensed Psychologist.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in the provision of clinical or rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and persistent mental health issues and substance use disorders preferred. At least 1 year of supervisory experience.
Skills: Must have Driver’s license. Must be MAP certified, CPR/first aide certified within five (5) continuous months of employment/date of hire (training provided).
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dependent Care/Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities