Share this job:
North Suffolk Mental Health Association, Inc.
Adult Psychiatry – Metro Boston, Massachusetts
NSMHA is seeking excellent BC/BE outpatient adult psychiatrist for a vibrant community mental health center. Flexible schedule, no call, full-time, and part-time positions are available along with the ability to spread time over multiple services at our four clinics in downtown Boston, Chelsea, and East Boston. Teaching and Harvard Medical School faculty appointment is available for interested applicants. New graduates, J1, and H1-B visa applicants are welcome to apply. Responsibilities include outpatient psychiatric evaluation, treatment planning, and integrated psychiatric treatment and medication management services.
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes the following:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative MassLeague recruitment package ($50,000 towards educational loans and ability to participate in a special project over two years)
- 12% Spanish speaking language differential
- Addiction and Community Psychiatry experience differential
- Sixty hours of paid educational leave
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- J1-visa waiver program sponsorship
- 403(b) retirement contribution plan with generous employer matching
- Fully integrated EHR
- Excellent practice supports (appointment booking/reception, billing and authorization support, nursing and clinical support, etc.)
Applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae along to the recruitment committee chair:
Manjola Ujkaj, MD, PhD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer
c/o: Genevieve Mack, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org