Share this job:
NSMHA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and efficient front desk operations for our Outpatient Mental Health clinics (sites in Chelsea, East Boston and downtown Boston). In this role, you’ll be the professional and friendly face of North Suffolk that welcomes all clinic visitors and an important part of our Records & Receptions team. This position is on-site 40 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and check in all clinic visitors and clients.
- Collect health insurance information, manage co-payments and cash collection
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer clinic calls and direct them as appropriate.
- Help maintain client Electronic Health Records (EHR) including updating charts and scanning information into charts.
- Ensure client billing & health insurance information is up to date.
- Oversee general office upkeep and maintenance including, but not limited to, requesting repairs, ordering & restocking supplies, and coordinating office assignments.
- Provide coverage as needed for North Suffolk clinic locations.
What you’ll need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience: Previous office experience, preferably in a healthcare setting, and excellent computer skills required.
- Skills: Bilingual Spanish preferred. Please indicate language skills in application!
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off: Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
Please note: NSMHA requires all staff to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or to be willing to get vaccinated before starting work on-site