Share this job:
Administrative Assistant – ACCS
The Administrative Assistant (Operations Coordinator) supports the Integrated ACCS team and assists the Program Director in team management by carrying out duties that include clerical work, record maintenance, creating and maintaining data spreadsheets and completing tracking and auditing tools that can be used for enhancing the quality and completeness of documentation and reports.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week.
Expectations of the role:
- Orders office and other supplies as needed
- Creates work orders for facility and IT issues as needed.
- Creates team schedules for office coverage and on-call coverage as directed by Program Director
- Audits confidential records to insure documentation standards are met.
- Maintains databases and spreadsheets as needed to track data and performance measures as well as those that document the Care coordination Entities working with persons on Teams
- Send performance measures and other reports to DMH as required.
- Keep track of training requirements for team members and register staff for trainings.
- Keeps track that all required follow up actions are completed for incidents and risk reviews and that documentation is completed as needed.
- Helps cover for other Operations Coordinators as needed.
- Ensures that documentation of team meetings is completed.
What you’ll need:
Education: High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Experience working in human services agencies preferred.
Skills: Knowledge to create and maintain spreadsheets. Experience in using databases and creating spreadsheets and reports.
Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
Internal Advancement Opportunities