Share this job:
Clinical Coordinator ($10K Sign on Bonus)
We are currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for this position.
Our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program is seeking for full time Clinical Coordinators. Salary range is $57,000-$60,000 per year with additional $5,000 for Spanish speakers.
- Clinical Supervision by an approved, Licensed supervisor is included
- You will get experience providing clinical supervision to a multidisciplinary staff
- Work with a multidisciplinary and diverse team
- Gain skills to work with a diverse client population
- Acquire hours towards licensure: Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW), Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Extensive trainings in Evidence Based Practices
- Opportunity to work with an underserved population
- Learn to collaborate with various systems and providers (DMH, outpatient, hospital systems)
- Internal opportunities for growth
Expectations of the role:
- Provides team leadership and guidance to direct care staff.
- Collaborating with outpatient clinic providers and care coordination entities.
- Identifying the skills, a client needs to live independently (cooking, paying bills, cleaning).
- Setting life goals in school, work, health, and relationships.
- Teaching strategies for symptom management.
- Engaging with family to assist them in supporting the client as they develop those skills.
- Organize and lead individual and group social activities that structure each person’s time, increase social experiences, and provide opportunities to practice social skills.
What you’ll need:
- Education/Licensure: Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) designation that is recognized under Massachusetts law is required. Following degrees meet the criteria:
MSW, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC and LMHC eligible degrees, LADC 1, RN, Licensed Occupational Therapist. Unlicensed MSW graduates welcome to apply under Pathway program.
- Experience: Previous experience in the provision of clinical or rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and serious mental health issues and/or substance use disorders preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- Skills: Must have a valid driver’s license. Must be MAP certified and CPR/1st aide certified within the first three months of hire (training provided)
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off – Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
*North Suffolk is a qualifying agency for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)