NSMHA is looking for a Clinical Manager to join our Adult Outpatient team at our East Boston and Chelsea Clinics! The Clinical Manager is responsible for the overall management of clinical and administrative matters for the Adult Outpatient team at the East Boston and Chelsea Clinics. This is a 40 hour per week position with no weekend hours.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a talented and diverse team of clinicians.
- Oversee the provision of therapy services in our East Boston and Chelsea Clinics.
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to clinicians.
- Make recommendations for program development and improvement.
- Receive individual supervision from the Director of Outpatient Services.
- Hire and train new clinicians and clinical interns.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, and administrators to provide essential supports to a diverse, vibrant community.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling/Psychology required.
- Experience: At least three years’ experience providing high-quality direct care required. Two years’ experience providing clinical supervision preferred.
- Certifications/Skills: LICSW or LMHC required. Must meet board requirements to supervise LICSW-track and/or LMHC-track clinicians/interns towards licensure. Spanish or Vietnamese speaking/BIPOC/LGBTQ applicants strongly encouraged to apply!
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Salary differential for Spanish or Vietnamese language capacity
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities