North Suffolk is looking for a QM Operations Support Specialist to join our Quality Management team! The QM Operations Support Specialist supports all areas of the QM Department including Human Rights and Medical Records and reviews processes in all functions to ensure efficiency. The primary responsibilities of this position is to provide support for staff in the Quality Management Department, including support of comprehensive, spot, and any additional auditing processes as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commitment to the implementation of Agency standards regarding client’s care and quality of life.
- Provide Support to Department Staff including but not limited to:
- Support the Comprehensive and spot audit processes as needed.
- Maintain spreadsheet used to track comprehensive audit data throughout the agency, including follow up actions.
- HCSIS documentation, including incident management and trend reporting; provide additional support in completing/finalizing items as requested.
- Provide staff training as assigned, including, but not limited to, ISP processes, documentation training, incident reporting, HIPAA training, and Quality Enhancement Systems.
- Send alerts for ISP due dates and track completion and submission of ISP paperwork to DDS.
- Create and manage ISP data collection process.
- Conduct annual satisfaction surveys.
- Log and file incident reports, complaints, and investigations and follow up as needed.
- Provide various administrative support services to all staff in the Compliance, Quality and Medical Records Departments, including Human Rights.
- Support the Medical Records Department with processing medical record requests and the organization and off-site storage of client medical records as appropriate.
- Cross train and support other areas in the QM department when needed.
- Support the data collection and entry for a variety of Agency data and maintains electronic records and reports.
- Disseminate various monthly reports to managers.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience: Experience providing direct care or experience implementing Quality Improvement and Auditing Systems. Must have a Valid Driver’s license. Must have CPR/FA. Must have MAP.
- Skills: Knowledge of DDS, DMH, EI, and Outpatient, regulations, including Licensing, Survey and Certification processes. Knowledge of HCSIS, including data entry.
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities