NSMHA is seeking an excellent BC/BE outpatient child psychiatrist or experienced psychiatric nurse practitioner for a vibrant community health center. This position can be either full-time or part-time and offers a flexible schedule, no call, a well-balanced work-load including direct care and case consultation. In addition, this role entails up to eight hours per week of case consultation to our various child and adolescent programs. In this capacity the child and adolescent psychiatrist or nurse practitioner is an active member of a multidisciplinary collaborative team providing psychiatric expertise and support. Responsibilities include initial outpatient psychiatric evaluation, ongoing psychiatric management, and treatment planning, and integrated psychiatric treatment and medication management services.
Teaching of psychiatry residents and psychiatric nurse practitioner students is available. New graduates, J1, and H1-B visa applicants are welcome to apply. Psychiatric nurse practitioners are required to have a minimum of five years of experience with child and adolescent population.
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A prorated 12% Spanish speaking salary language differential
- Sixty hours of paid educational leave
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- J1-visa waiver program sponsorship
- 403(b) retirement contribution plan with generous employer matching
- Fully integrated EHR, electronic prescribing and laboratory results
- In clinic pharmacy for patients and staff
- Excellent practice supports (appointment booking/reception, billing and authorization support, nursing and clinical support, etc.)
- Telehealth modality as well as in person services
Applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae along to the recruitment committee chair: Manjola Van Alphen MD, PhD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer and Medical Director of Ambulatory Services.
c/o: Physician Recruiter at email@example.com