Supportive Child Care
Harbor Area Child Care is a specialized therapeutic child care program serving 12 toddler/preschoolers until age three years of age through a closed referral process with the Department of Children and Families.
The Supportive Child Care is fully licensed and funded by the MA Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). Children meeting specific DCF and DPH eligibility requirements this program also receive a full range of Early Intervention developmental and family support services, including transportation.
- High quality staff are licensed by MA Early Education and Care (EEC) and are trained in early childhood development
- State of the art early childhood classroom
- Family-centered care encouraging parent participation and support
- Developmental Curriculum focusing on individualized social, language, motor, problem solving, feeding and other self-care skills.
- Parent/child play therapy, music, art and movement therapies in addition to speech language, and motor therapies
130 Condor Street
East Boston, MA 02128