Share this job:
Teacher’s Assistant/Admin. Filer – Spanish Bilingual
Join a multi-disciplinary team providing safe and developmentally stimulating activities in therapeutic early childhood classrooms, with children aged birth to three, using a family-centered approach. Assist in development of early childhood group curriculum and carry-over of individualized developmental child and outcomes for Early Intervention enrolled children and their families/caregivers. Assist with medical records and filing documentation. Spanish bilingual required.
- Assist in the development of developmentally appropriate activities and working with parent/caregivers in the groups.
- Assist in the facilitation of developmentally appropriate activities
- Assist in the set up and clean-up of activities.
- Assist in diapering and toileting.
- Direct interaction with children and parents and facilitation of activities when family members are present.
- Maintain and update EEC Professional Qualifications Registry and meet all training requirements
- Maintain all required EEC, DOE, DPH and program documentation. Responsible for integrity of case files and filing of documents.
- Carry out directions of the classroom Lead Teacher necessary for smooth operation of classroom.
- Assist in maintaining toys and equipment in the classroom in conjunction with EEC and DPH standards.
- Responsible for organizing and filing of progress notes and documentation daily
- Assist in maintaining compliance with medical records and funder requirements
- Assist with putting children on and off the transportation vans daily and bringing children safely in and out of classrooms.
- Assist in development of classroom curriculum
Education: High School or GED required. Associates Degree in Early Childhood, CDA preferred. EEC Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher certification preferred.
Experience: Experience within early childhood required.
Skills: Knowledge of early childhood development and classroom. Knowledge or training in early childhood disabilities. Spanish bilingual required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com