Share this job:
Part-time Emergency Services Clinician
Schedule: 24 Hours; Sat, Sun 12am-8am. Third day TBD
Are you ready for an exciting, dynamic career in Mental Health where no day is the same? Join the Boston Emergency Services Team and develop your assessment and diagnosis skills (acumen) while creating relationships with community stakeholders. The Emergency Services Clinician provides direct emergency psychiatric clinical services, coordination and consultation to other care providers. This position is part of an emergency services team providing continuity of care to all emergency clients, families and allied services.
- Prescreening evaluations for information and referral services, respite care and specializing and various administrative tasks.
- Provide direct emergency psychiatric clinical services, coordination and consultation to other service providers.
- Provide mobile psychiatric services to clients in coordination with other community service providers.
- Provide brief crisis intervention follow-up, as indicated.
- Assess crisis or emergency situations and intervene immediately with appropriate clinical treatment for clients.
- This is an on-site position, with the expectation of mobile response, in addition.
- Weekends, Holiday and shift rotation will be required.
Experience: Minimum one year in a psychiatric emergency service or similar setting required.
Education: Master’s Degree in a relevant human service clinical specialty that is Medicaid reimbursable.
Skills: Must have access to a car and possess a valid driver’s license. Working knowledge of emergency services procedures preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com